Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I have not updated...

I have not updated because I have really been too busy to eat. Also I think I ate too many chocolate chip cookies over the last few weeks and I should probably not eat any way. My beloved Kitchenaid makes the most amazing cookies you can imagine. Any way, I have mostly been busy working on a couple of websites: Cutique and Loungeluxe. Both are websites that promote talented indie designers. Visit them and buy neat stuff...

In addition to cookies, I also ate some vegan Mac n Cheese last week. It was very good and prepared by cheese-obsessed Matt. You can see why a diet is in order, right? It is really difficult being equally obsessed with gluttony and looking good naked so I have to allow my vices to take turns.

If you too would like your pants to not fit you can make Matt's Mac n Cheese as follows:
Ingredients
1/4 cup soy margarine
1/4 cup soy milk
8 oz soy cheese -- melted (we used Follow Your Heart Cheddar)
salt to taste
macaroni noodles

Boil macaroni until tender and drain. Return the noodles to the pan and stir in the above ingredients. Keep the pan on low as you stir ingredients and stir until everything is combined.



Matt also made some very cute and tasty tempeh stuffed cabbages recently. I think he got the recipe from a recent issue of Vegetarian Times magazine.


No comments: